Cliffs of Moher in Ireland

Cliffs of Moher in Ireland
In walking these cliffs I was reminded the meaning of beauty and letting go.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Transitioning

I am still holding true to the lessons that the phrase ‘Just be’ has taught me.  Valuable lessons for sure.  As I have stated before, “Being is an underrated quality when ‘The grass is greener on the other side’ is it constant nemesis”. I have learned that it is so right and so good to dream and dream but what about the peaceful dwellings of ‘just being’.  Just being has allowed me to gain some peace to the overall craziness that tore my world upside down. 

This transition has been a progression.  Having a God-send of a mother to deliver the exact words that I’ve needed throughout this year.  And, the card that quoted Ida Cox ‘Wild women don’t get the blues’ with a black and white photograph of a group of old women dancing has left an impression in my mind.  LET LOOSE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I once wrote, ‘Acid rain tries to beat at my heart and tell me that I have been defeated.   I let go in the moment and let myself become wild, but who sanctions that as defeat?’ and I have found myself in an interesting mind state.  I am more confident.  I feel sexy (not just because of the many random douche bag one night stand offers that seem to follow me lately - it’s like I have a stamp on my forehead or something).  They always say, Confidence is sexy. You know it’s sexy because it sells.  But, do you actually know why?  For me, I feel like I’m discovering what that means.  For me it shows that you love yourself, that you get yourself to some degree and you are completely comfortable with the fact that you are you with all your flaws.

In transitioning, I seem to be past the day dreams of where I could be and leaping at the opportunities I have right in front of me.  Do I still daydream?  Oh yes, all the time!  But, I’m beginning to let go.  I’m beginning to allow myself the right type of wild, the fun and dangerous sense of living but with careful use of intuition while clinging onto wisdom.  And, I am absolutely loving it.

Definitely mistakes happen when you risk more often but I would rather pull on the elastic band than to do nothing with it.  Because if I do nothing with it then I will never know the possibilities and that is never a risk I am willing to take. 

This year has definitely been a transition across multiple scales. And, in that transition I have learned more about what I am capable of and what I want even though often times I am stuck in understanding where I want to be.  But, as long as I am living I think I will always have those thoughts.  So, this new post is a transition in itself.  I am determined to be more dedicated to what I consider a passion.  So with that being said, if you are reading my blog for the first time.  I hope you enjoy and I hope you stay.

Sig.

No comments:

Post a Comment