Cliffs of Moher in Ireland

Cliffs of Moher in Ireland
In walking these cliffs I was reminded the meaning of beauty and letting go.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Middle of the night

With rooftops in my view and the cool fan swirling making it breezy and comfortable my mind is once again moving even though I am enjoying the quiet. I stumble upon an old classmate’s blog and decide that it’s high time that I create one. So, here I am at 12:48 am attempting my first post.


I am not somewhere around the world filling in family and friends of my travels (which I am hoping sometime in the near future that will be true for me), but I am here in little german village (Columbus) Ohio learning to enjoy where I am at and the relationships I have. My dreams and ambitions find time to overwhelm me often and I am hoping these blogs will put more things into perspective for me and at the same rate motivate me to push myself further.


Well, my eye lids are heavy and sleep is captivating me. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment